It is our goal to privide a forum for a positive and open discussion of spiritual matters. Thus, together we strive to:
- provide a positive place for the spiritual seeker and lightworker
- discuss with respect and honoring each other's integrity
- excel together on our spiritual voyage
- view other opinions, thoughts and inspirations with discernment
- support spiritual growth and advancement towards the light
In doing so, we agree to:
- not use vulgar language
- not intimidate other members
- not provoke anger
- not advertise, spam, nor make duplicate or very similar posts
- use our own words (i.e. not copy and paste from e.g. other websites unless clearly stating the source and identifying the quoted parts, and not copying larger texts, using links to the source instead.)
As a topic oriented community we welcome lightworkers and seekers alike, however we ask people who come with negative intentions to stay away.
To make things legally solid, we have to provide these following more detailed Terms And Conditions:
Acceptance Of These Terms And Conditions
Registering for membership of SpiritBoard allows you access to the service including posting on the forums. Use of this service is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are required to read all these Terms and Conditions and to complete the registration details before registering as a member. You agree to provide accurate and true information as prompted by the registration form and to promptly provide updates if this data should change.
On checking the 'I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions' box during registration, you will be confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We do not need an SSL because:
We never ask for credit card numbers
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you do, you will not be able to post on this site and other functions may not work properly.
- Help remember and process the posts viewed.
- Maintain login sessions and keep track of your username.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- by logging in to your account
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Send information such as your post subscriptions or reply notifications, notifications of private messages in your inbox, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can update your settings
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the setting on our site.
- for post subscriptions: in Tools > Post Functions > Email Notifications/Subscriptions
- for private messages: in Tools > Options > Message Preferences
- for the reminder of having been absent from the site after 90 days: in Tools > Options > Cancel Membership
Carrer Alt Camp 1D
Altafulla, Catalonia 43893
admin @ spiritboard . net
Your Use Of The Service
You acknowledge that the Service is a public communication available for public viewing and contributions and that it is not an exclusive or private forum. By your use of the Service you agree that:
- you will be responsible for any content you post in any form and to post only content (in English) that is relevant to the particular discussion, and you will not crosspost the same or very similar message on the same or multiple boards,
- your posts on the Service will not contain any content which is obscene, defamatory or illegal nor shall you post any content that may harass any person,
- you will not post or transmit any material of any kind which infringes upon the rights of any other person, is an invasion of their privacy or infringes any proprietary right,
- you will not post any information that is false, misleading or is based only on rumor,
- you will not post any content that can be deemed to be inside information or confidential information learned as part of employment or other relationships,
- you will not impersonate any other person or entity,
- you will not use the Service for spam mail or for commercial or non-commercial solicitations,
- you will not transmit any material that contains software viruses designed to interrupt the function of any other computer or its programs or files nor will you in any way disrupt the SpiritBoard forum Service or its server.
- you will clearly identify quoted text either with quotation marks or by using italics for the quoted parts only, and include the source and author's name (with the exception of "public domain" texts).
- you will not make posts that include email addresses or invite any poster to email or send replies via private message
- you will not make references to a specific website address, unless referencing a quote; recommending websites is permitted if it is informative (e.g. chats and forums do not qualify) and cannot be your own, as that will be considered advertising. Posting your own URL is only permitted on the "Introduce Yourself" board, exclusively for entirely non-profit websites.
You grant to SpiritBoard a perpetual licence to display, reproduce or use your postings on the SpiritBoard Service. You also grant to SpiritBoard a perpetual licence to use your postings either in the original form or modified and on any other media for the purpose of promotion of the SpiritBoard Service.
While SpiritBoard reserves the right to remove any content that breaches these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that SpiritBoard have no obligation to monitor any post or to edit or remove any content. You acknowledge that SpiritBoard does not warrant that it can supply continuous access to the Service and does not accept liability for any interruption for any period.
You agree to indemnify SpiritBoard and any of its officers harmless from any claim for losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising out of your use of the Service or from any post made by you or from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
SpiritBoard may terminate your membership access at any time without notice:
- should you be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or
- because of your lack of use of the Service or
- because your e-mail address has become invalid or
- in the event of SpiritBoard discontinuing the Service.
You may terminate your membership at any time by logging in at SpiritBoard and instantly cancelling membership in the Tools section. Any posts you have made may remain in the database.
On termination, SpiritBoard may deactivate your password and delete any information or files stored in relation to your membership.
Gold Membership fees are non-refundable unless SpiritBoard is permanently discontinuing the Service.
You acknowledge that the SpiritBoard website is a medium for interested parties to communicate and to share views and is not fully moderated.
You acknowledge and agree that SpiritBoard makes no claim to be a spiritual, religious or health advisory service and does not warrant or endorse the accuracy, reliability or copyright compliance of any content or information displayed or of the views expressed by members and contributors to this forum or of other linked sites. You acknowledge that, unless expressly stated to the contrary, other contributors to the forum are not spiritual, religious or health professionals. You further acknowledge that any content, other information displayed or views expressed remain the sole responsibility of the member or contributor from which such content originated.
You accept that your use of any information or content contained on the Service is at your own risk and that you will undertake all and any necessary research or make your own assessment related to your own individual circumstances or seek the advice of a professional before acting on any information or content displayed.
You agree that your use of the Service is at your own risk and that SpiritBoard accepts no responsibility for any loss to you or any third party arising from your use of the Service.
SpiritBoard may include information supplied from several other sources including but not limited to other users of the Service. SpiritBoard makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on the Service and will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages from your reliance on any information provided.
The SpiritBoard forum may contain links to other sites not operated by SpiritBoard. The SpiritBoard forum may also contain advertisements of products or services of a third party. These links or advertisements do not imply endorsement of any aspect of those sites, services or products. You agree that SpiritBoard accepts no responsibility for any goods or services that you are able to access through any linked sites or advertisements.
SpiritBoard accepts no responsibility for deletion or failure to store your communications or customized settings or for termination of your membership access to the Service.
Intellectual Property And Copyright
You acknowledge that the Service, any software used in association with the Service and any information or content provided on the Service is protected by intellectual property rights, copyright, and trademarks. You also acknowledge that any sponsor advertisements and content provided by third parties as may be displayed on the Service are similarly protected.
The content on the Service is for your personal non-commercial use only and you agree not to reproduce, modify, sell, distribute or exploit, in whole or in part, any part of the Service or its content without the prior written consent of SpiritBoard or its sponsor advertisers.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the applicable international and German laws.